Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"LOOP PIKE BOOSTER.....DORADO BOOSTER....I MEAN BIG FISH , BIG FLY WHOPPIN STICK




Last november I had an opportunity to fish for Golden Dorado in northren argintina just out of Salta on the jumento river with Martin Carranza of http://www.andesoutfitters.com/....... outfitted with my standard killer 8wts.... christer gave me a prototype of the loop pike booster to try along with his loop opti booster shooting line system promising to deliver a biggie sized lunch to these phenominal fish

The rod performed out standingly well delivering 9" deceiver style flies along with a foot of wire leader and 10 ft of t-14 ....ugly made pretty...... this is my favorite big stick being made...for big fly ,9 wt. size fish application.....have tested it during my pike guiding season last year and performed great with the booster floating head and big dalenberg divers. my trip to the kvicak river in alaska this fall rapidly became the most sought after hi-d hi-speed boondoggling rod while fishing greg hyster's 4" flesh flies or big eggsucking string leeches ...if its big and you want to get deep this is it.

these rods are avialble throught the service center here in idaho....we can talk about the application and custom fit the right line for you 18004103133

idaho joe




No comments:

Post a Comment